Working the whole day through might be a ickle bit of an exaggeration. .....I seem to be Bored Barry McBored, head of the Bored Clan and Bored by all I survey this afternoon....
My Boss phoned in this morning to say that he wasn't going to be in today bacause his girlfriend spotted a mouse.
I can only assume it was one fcuk off ENORMOUS mouse to be SOOOOO traumatic as to demand that her partner take the day off work.
My Bosses Boss is in Greece and my Bosses Bosses Boss is also away - don't know where...don't frankly care.
Therefore I have had a hectic day,
1) trying to stay concious at my desk
2) searching the internet for Rick Deckard's trench coach from Bladerunner
3) Searching Ebay for a vintage WWII British A-frame Bergen
4) Ordering £1.3ks worth of fencing kit
5) looking at film props on the internet
6) wishing that I'd put more ghurkins in my lunch time sub
7) reading 18 pages of Military related Ghost stories on http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=1921/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0.html
I wouldn't mind but I do have quite a lot of work.....but really what difference would it make eh ?!
I can highly recommend some of the Ghost stories ...others are less convincing.
Any one here have any tall tales....wake up you two !
Can I go home yet ?